Visits

2016-09-10

Sorry for the late reply...

Good day everyone,

It has been a really long time since I have posted anything, I work in the background I usually edit and add new information on old post, Aya is mainly in charge of creating new post, but sadly Aya broke her left arm, and will not be online as often. So Chel and I will take over the Talk About Random! Blog for the next few weeks!
Starting today Chel and I, will be replying to all of your questions/comments about Mystic Messenger. So we do apologize for the lateness! If you have any questions about the game do let us know! Also, a quick message from Aya:

"Really sorry everyone! I was in a accident about a week ago, have been in the hospital and currently in bed, sleeping all the time due to the medicine. So if you send me any messages through Line and I have not replied, it's not because I am ignoring you, it's just I am not able to stay up, but I will try to reply when I can!! Thank you all for the support! Will take the chance to record videos instead! Have an awesome and safe day." - Aya
She will be out for some time.
Again if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment