Visits

2016-09-03

MM: Jumin Bad End

Hi everyone,

I just realized my blog has been super popular, thank you all for your awesome support!!!
Have updated the music playlist, so you can always change it, if the music is not to your liking or if you have any suggestions, leave a comment!

Recently have received a ton of messages, if I can post the bad endings, specifically for Deep Story. Since many of you are not able to purchase the route. So after much debate decided that I will post just the last part of Bad End 2 of Jumin.

SO BE AWARE SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Let me know if you are able to view the pics, i might still have them locked and maybe you are not able to view them yet. So let me know!

FYI: CLICK THE LINK TO VIEW THE BAD END!


>>>> BAD END: JUMIN <<<<

4 comments:

  1. Love the new MUSIC!!!!!!!!
    My ears!!!!! LOL!!! For some reason I was trying to find some mood music to go along the bad end and found it LOL! XD
    LOVE YOU AYA!!!!!

    YOU ARE AMAZING AND HILARIOUS!
    Joke aside I really do love your blog, it's easy and fun to read, me and reading don't mix, but you on the other hand, it'[s as if im talking to you. Not being creepy but that's how i feel so super happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! the first song on your playlist "moment" sounds super familiar... just wondering where it's from/who it's by? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Aya-san I was wondering how i could download 'Moment' or play it in another website like Youtube and who composed it? Just wondering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Some things this man says makes me wonder... I think he is the kind of guy that would like kitten play. 0.0 lol

    ReplyDelete