Visits

2016-09-28

Mystic Messenger: LIFTING A BAN?!

If you are having trouble with Mystic Messenger or you were banned from the game unjustly, you will be able to play the game again FRIDAY!!

Read the information below!!






Please be nice and spread the word for any fans of Mystic Messenger who are having a panic attack on being banned! 
Thank you again for supporting my blog and many thanks especially to Fann for giving me this awesome information from Cheritz!!

If you still have any questions or concerns, just leave a comment below and my team will try it's best to answer your questions, will do our best to respond fast.
How to Contact Cheritz?
  • Email: help@cheritz.com
  • Mystic Messenger Bug Report: >> Android <<
  • Mystic Messenger Bug Report: >> iOS <<
Remember only pick one, if you have already emailed do not report it on the website or vice versa!! 

NEWS UPDATE!!


THE BAN MIGHT BE LIFTED FOR EVERYONE, EVEN THOSE WHO ABUSED THE GAME!! OF COURSE THEIR IS A CATCH! SO HOPE THIS DOES COME TRUE!


FROM CHERITZ:
"Updates on lifting ban for innocent users.
We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused. With this new update, users wrongfully banned will be lifted and the hourglasses will be added based on the time you could not play the game as a compensation.For iOS update, we’ve requested Apple to approve the new version as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.
Since it is the first time applying the banning system to the game, we have decided to lift the ban for all users within 7 days after the update of v1.4.4.As a penalty of abusing, the current game progress/hourglasses/hearts of the abusers will be reseted and the abuse records may affect your future customer service. The purchased item(ex.call card)will not be affected.If the account gets banned for the second time due to an abuse, there will be no second lift." 
 

CREDIT FOR THIS AWESOME INFORMATION GOES TO SHIN9095!! 
SO PLEASE REMEMBER TO SAY THANK YOU!
 





LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST!!

26 comments:

  1. I got banned this morning, while I was trying to load the chat from Yoosung's route, after I paid 10 hourglasses for the chats I missed from 12am-06am. The chat was not loading, so I exited the chat and tried to enter again. The third time I did that, I was banned. Do you think it's going to be okay by friday too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So just to make sure, if I was banned even though I never cheated in any way at all, I will be able to play on Friday again? Or do I need to contact Cheritz and let them know I got banned?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, random off-topic comment! For the music in your blog, could you tell me the source for the song 'Moment'? I'm totally in love with it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss, i love it so much too, i try to search it using trackid but couldnt found it, may i know the source? >.<

      Delete
  6. I admit that I modified my time settings, so does this ban lift apply to me to?

    I was going to send an email to ask for a second chance, and if I were to do something like that I wouldn't ask them to give me another chance.
    That is, until I read this.. soo does it apply to me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ Same question, somebody please answer. Honestly I regret my actions and I hope they'll lift the ban

      Delete
    2. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY AGAIN!!
      fOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE RE-READ THE ABOVE INFORMATION OR REFER TO THIS POST:

      http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-cheritz-notice-faq.htm

      Delete
    3. ^ Same question, somebody please answer. Honestly I regret my actions and I hope they'll lift the ban

      Delete
  7. So i know this is a stupid question but , i got banned this morning and it mightve been because i kept exiting the app while have the chats still going, and the ban i got was for abuse , so will my ban be lifted this friday? or do i have to email them , and if so whats their email? once again im sorry for the stupid question

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY AGAIN!!
      fOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE RE-READ THE ABOVE INFORMATION OR REFER TO THIS POST:

      http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-cheritz-notice-faq.htm

      Delete
  8. I was just banned for game abuse, but I've never abused the game! Do I file a report? How? Or will it be automatically fixed on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY AGAIN!!
      fOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE RE-READ THE ABOVE INFORMATION OR REFER TO THIS POST:

      http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-cheritz-notice-faq.htm

      Delete
  9. OMG, people are having problems due to daylight saving time! They're not able to log in! What should we do in this case? Daylight saving will start in 2 days and I'm legit freaking out right now!!

    Please help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Ban will be lifted for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you were banned from the game for whatever reason!!!

    YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY AGAIN!!
    fOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE RE-READ THE ABOVE INFORMATION OR REFER TO THIS POST:

    http://talkboutrandom.blogspot.com/2016/09/mystic-messenger-cheritz-notice-faq.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was banned for abusing the game. Which I will admit I did. However, with the newest update, my account was restored AND I got 426 hourglasses along with all my previous data.

    Did they really reset abused game accounts or was it just lucky?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I have a problem since the last update v1.4.2a (the 22/09/16) :( I tried to log in but I keep getting the network error.. And then there's a second message which said that if my network connection is bad, I should retry and I might need to take a screenshot, I don't know what to do.. I'm not banned but it's just this message that I keep getting.. It has been now one week I can't play Mystic Messenger.. Even after the update v1.4.4a, I still keep getting this network error.. Please can you help me? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I also got those network error message, even though there's nothing wrong with it. It's only been one day for me though.

      Delete
  14. I cant get into my account.. I didnt do anything wrong though.. ;-; it keeps loading.. and when I use my other account;; i could get in. Am i banned? Pls reply.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You don't know how much bs I am going thew with my girl rn and this dang game she's going on it in class and failing all her things bc it calls or texts in dang class and this been happening ever since she got the game tbh not to put it down bc I am a gamer to but games that puts her future in jeperty is not good and btw she's a junior rn so if she keeps this up with this game she won't be able to go to college straight out of high school bc they look at junior and senior grades and she has STRIGHT F's ever since sorry for my language if it afends any of you guys but I am entitled to my opinion to

    ReplyDelete
  16. How to know if you're Banned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't login to your account and it says "Account has been Banned." Or something like that. Hope this makes sense, sorry for the lateness.

      Delete