Visits

2015-04-04

My Wedding and 7 Rings

I am done!!! Darn you Voltage!!!! Why is it so complicated!

Asahi story... I have played this game over and over. Have gotten SHE. But only four secret endings!!! (#1, #2, #3 and #4!)
Still missing Secret Story #5!!

I don't even know what I'm writing anymore on my walkthrough!!! It's all scribbles and marks all over my freakin paper!!! I am completely lost!!


What sucks even more is you have to start all the way from episode one!!!! The FREAKS!!! It takes me about 30-40 minutes just fast forwarding the darn story!

Does anyone know how to get the other secret endings... will not purchase it!!
My pride is on the line... will figure it out!! But after trying it out 20 times I am done for today or at least for now!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1u31rmEZl1qh2rlvo1_500.gif
Me right now!!

1 comment:

  1. It's okay Aya, I only got one secret story and HE. So you did better than I did...

    ReplyDelete