Visits

2015-04-20

Sweet Scandal Returns: Suwa Walkthrough

Sweet Scandal Returns!! 
Invitation Code: dwALiq
Available Routes: Suwa, Misato, Amasawa
Extra Scene Now Available
This is not the FINAL walkthrough, so it might not be the correct answers, if you need affection points, use the gacha, to increase your affection points!



Shinobu Suwa Walkthrough

Chapter 1: A Reluctant Partner

1:5
(1.) I’m so nervous I can’t say anything.
(2.) Watch him in fascination.
(3.) Suddenly find my voice call out to him. (+5)

Suwa [Extra 1] – 90 Platinum (Now Available)

1:10
(1.) Contact Shinobu. (+5)
(2.) Contact Shinobu’s handler.
(3.) Consult Mr. Shii.

1:14
(1.) Ask him to let you go. 
(2.) Do what he says. (+5)
(3.) Scream reflexively. 

Chapter 2: Troubles are the Beginning of Love


2:4
(1.) Answer the door in his place. (+5)
(2.) Don’t answer the door.
(3.) Waffle.

2:5 Premium Route: Special Suwa Scene

2:9
(1.) Hurry and get your things together. (+5)
(2.) Call a taxi.
(3.) Ask to stay the night. 

2:10
Avatar Check: Premium (300 Platinum)/ Normal (2000 Love Points)

2:11
Suwa: Extra Treasure Key

2:15
(1.) Don’t worry about it.
(2.) Look out the window.
(3.) Go outside to check. (+5)

Chapter 3: Love Coming with a Storm

3:1 Suwa [Extra 2]- 180 Platinum (Now Available)

3:4
(1.) Look away.
(2.) Remain quiet. (+5)
(3.) Search for a topic of conversation.


3:5 Premium Route: Special Suwa Scene (+35 Affection Points)
(If you are still missing points, due to my walkthrough... use the gacha in order to boost up your points!)

3:6 Intimacy Check: 3,000+ Intimacy Points

3:9
(1.) Look at Shinobu.
(2.) Support him. (+5)??
(3.) Work hard on my coverage of him. (+5)??

3:14
(1.) Enjoy the get together.
(2.) Talk with Ryosuke.
(3.) Wonder what Shinobu is doing? (+5)



Chapter 4: Changing Distance

4:3
(1.) Take photographs.
(2.) Run closer. (+5)??
(3.) Watch how things go. (+5)??

4:5
Suwa: Extra Treasure Key

4:10
(1.) Is it really all right?
(2.) I’ll be coming. (+5)
(3.) If it wouldn’t be a problem…

4:13
(1.) I don’t understand.
(2.) I stopped thinking about it.
(3.) Shinobu… (+5)

4:14 Suwa [Extra 3] – 180 Platinum



4:14
Premium Route: Special Suwa Scene (+55 Affection Points)


Chapter 5: Love is Out of Control?!

5:4
(1.) Talk to Shinobu. (+5)
(2.) Calm Ayano down.
(3.) Watch to see what happens.

5:6
(1.) It's fine.
(2.) You worry too much.
(3.) All right. (+5)

5:7
Premium Route: Special Suwa Scene (+65 Affection Points)

5:10
Avatar mission: Premium: 300 Platinum/ Normal: 3500 Love Points

5:13
Suwa: Extra Treasure Key

5:14
(1.) Watch him intently (+5)
(2.) Stop talking
(3.) Don't give up and keep talking

Chapter 6: Teach Me the Taste of a Kiss

6:5
Premium Route: Special Suwa Scene (+70 Affection Points)

6:9
(1.) Try to gloss over it, saying it's just his imagination
(2.) Go on the offensive
(3.) Become speechless (+5)

6:12
(1.) No..
(2.) Nothing in particular
(3.) Were you awake? (+5)

Chapter 7: Ephemeral Love

7:4
(1.) I don't want to forget about him... (+5)
(2.) All I can do is resign myself…
(3.) My mind is blank

7:10
(1.) I don't want to think about anything
(2.) Was I mistaken?
(3.) This is how it should be (+5)

7: 12
Suwa: Extra Treasure Key

7: 14
(1.) It's all thanks to you (+5)
(2.) I worked hard on it
(3.) It's all thanks to everyone's cooperation

7: 15
Premium Route: Special Suwa Scene (+95 Affection Points)

Chapter8 : Respective Battles

8:4
(1.) How are you feeling? (+5?)
(2.) I was worried
(3.) How bad is your injury?

8:5
Avatar mission: Premium: 300 Platinum/ Normal: 5000 Love Points

8:7
Premium Route: Special Suwa Scene (+100 Affection Points)

8:9
(1.) That's what I'll do (+5)
(2.) I wonder if I can do it
(3.) It might not be possible

8:13
(1.) Feel confident
(2.) Don't feel confident
(3.) All I can do is try (+5)

8:15
Love Trail: Elegance Points Required

Chapter 9: Wishing for Happiness

9:4
Suwa: Extra Treasure Key

9:5
(1.) Let's work hard on this article (+5)
(2.) I'm leaving now
(3.) Something's not right

9:9
(1.) You should call someone else…
(2.) Do you think I can?
(3.) I understand... (+5)

9:13
(1.) I'm sorry about the inconvenience
(2.) I'm going to write a great article
(3.) Thank you! (+5)

9:14
Avatar mission: Premium: 300 Platinum/ Normal: 6000 Love Points

Chapter 10: Because of You...

10:5
(1.) Thank you for letting me interview your mother
(2.) I have a lot of confidence in this article
(3.) I worked hard on this! (+5)

10:9
(1.) I know that you can win (+5)
(2.) I'll be rooting for you
(3.) You'll win

10: 11
(1.) Look Shinobu in the eye.
(2.) Get more angry (+5)
(3.) Don't say anything else

10:12
Premium Route: Special Suwa Scene (+140 Affection Points)

Chapter 11: Overwhelmed with Passion

11:5
(1.) Tell him you're waiting
(2.) Tell him to go home
(3.) You're seriously shocked (+5)

11:8
Love Trail: Elegance Points Required

11:9
(1.) I love you, too (+5)
(2.) I'm so happy
(3.) Don't say anything



9 comments:

  1. Thank you Ms. Aya!!!
    Love the music too especially the first one its different from usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add my invite code: ArsJyi
    Hit me up for the other codes for the other games as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chapter 1: 3, 1, 1; Ch 2: 1, 1, 3; Ch 3: 1, 3:
    I think we had similar choices, Aya.
    Had enough affection points. Not sure if it's because of the gacha, or the choices that I have picked though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not know what to pick in chapter look outside the window, and go outside to check.
      In reality why im wondering why a photographer is outside in the middle of the typhoon.
      besides that also i know that logically I would more or less look outside the window than opening the door. especially since ins dangerous.... i probably would pick look outside the window.

      Delete
  4. Please feel free to use my invite code : GvZ7W7

    ReplyDelete
  5. For chapter 2 i choose go outside
    And chapter 3 first choice i choose remain quiet

    I have enough affection point so i think its the right choice since i dont have any gacha item at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to you can use my invitation code:uKyZa8 ~it gets you 5000 love points !~

    ReplyDelete
  7. My invitation code: MG4fY6

    ReplyDelete