Visits

2014-11-20

Luca Walkthrough

Hello, 
Sorry for not adding this walkthrough earlier, had it done, but honestly thought it was not necessary, there are a few other web sites that have it done already. But apparently I was wrong. This is why it's wrong to assume. Lesson learned.
Luca Walkthrough





Chapter 1: Kiss for a vow with the Wolf Prince

1.2
(1.) I can't move. (Affection points up)
(2.) Brush his hand away.
(3.) Stop it!

1.4
Elegance Mission

1.6
Special Scene

1.7
Luca [Extra 1] (150 Platinum)

1.8
(1.) Really?
(2.) Casual...?
(3.) Is Luca always kind? (Affection points up)

1.12
Avatar Mission:
Trial route: 100 Platinum/ 500 Diamonds
Story route: 300 Platinum

1.14
(1.) I cannot.
(2.) (What should I do…?)
(3.) I want to try. (Affection points up)


Chapter 2: Choose Me

2.2
(1.) I'm fine.
(2.) I'm a bit scared. (Affection points up)
(3.) I can't resist, but...

2.8
(1.) what do you mean worried?
(2.) Thank you, but... (Affection points up)
(3.) I'm fine.

2.13
Queen’s Mission: Elegance Check

2.13
(1.) If Luca's with me, I'll be all right. (Affection points up)
(2.) I'm a bit nervous.
(3.) We have to prepare.


Chapter 3: Forest of a Beast in a Secret Room

3.1
(1.) Don't. (Affection points up)
(2.) Save me.
(3.) I'm okay.

3.3
Love Route

3.8
Avatar Mission:
Trial route: 1000 Diamonds
Story route: 300 Platinum

3.9
(1.) Do you like reading? (Affection points up)
(2.) I’ll read too.
(3.) You don’t want to do something else?

3.11
Luca [Extra 2] (150 Platinum)

3.13
(1.) That's not it. 
(2.) Maybe. 
(3.) I'm scared of it getting out of control. (Affection points up)


Chapter 4: The Lying Lips

4.4
(1.) I have to hear it from him.
(2.) Luca will tell me about it. (Affection points up)
(3.) I can't?
 
4.5
Elegance check 
 
4.8
(1.) No thanks. 
(2.) Maybe someday… 
(3.) I do not trust you. (Affection points up) 

Luca [Extra 3] (150 Platinum)
 
4.11 
Love Trial: Special Scene

4.14  
(1.) It calms me down. (Affection points up)
(2.) Yeah, it's fine. 
(3.) I want to touch you too. 


Chapter 5: A Battle Over the Truth

5.3
Avatar Mission:
Story route: 300 platinum
Trial route: 2500 diamonds

5.5
(1.)Why not? (Affection points up)
(2.) Wait!
(3.) What…

5.8
(1.) I accept his offer. (Affection points up)
(2.) Would I be a nuisance?
(3.) If Luca wants to, then okay.

5.9
Love Route

5.14
(1.) I want to know now.
(2.) Are you trying to evade the question?
(3.) I'm fine. (Affection points up)


Chapter 6: Kiss of Betrayal   
  
6.4
Queen’s Mission: Elegance Check

(1.) I don't understand what you mean.
(2.) I didn't think of that.
(3.) I can't doubt him. (Affection points up)

6.7
(1.) I'm worried about my memories.
(2.) I'm worried about the Red Kingdom.
(3.) That thing that Silvio told me... (Affection points up)

Luca [Extra 4]
   

6.11
Love route

6.14
(1.) Thank you. (Affection points up)
(2.) I want to.
(3.) I will try.


Chapter 7: Two hearts missing each other   

7.4
Avatar Trial:
Story route: 450 platinum
Trial route: 5000 diamonds

(1.) With who?
(2.) You didn't…! (Affection points up)
(3.) Wait!

7.6
Love route

7.9
(1.) Is that weird?
(2.) Are you worried about Luca? (Affection points up)
(3.) I want him to accompany me.

7.13
(1) I want to help Luca. (Affection points up)
(2.) Because I want to do what I can.
(3.) Because I don't know what kind there are.
  

Chapter 8
  
8.2
(1.) We're not done talking.
(2.) Am I a bother?
(3.) I don't want to leave. (Affection points up)

8.3
Queen's Mission: Elegance Check

8.7
(1.) Please come with me!
(2.) Please watch my back.
(3.) I'm ready. (Affection points up)

8.12
Special Scene

8.14
(1.) It wouldn't be good.
(2.) If it hurts you, then… (Affection points up)
(3.) You should take everyone's advice.

Luca [Extra 5] 200 platinum
   


Chapter 9: And the last moment

9.3
Avatar Trial:
Story route: 500 platinum
Trial route: 7500 diamonds

9.4
(1.) I'm fine as long as you hold me tight. (Affection points up)
(2.) There's nothing else I could do.
(3.) I'm a bit worried, but I'm okay.

9.8
(1.) I won’t leave you even if I die.
(2.) Don't ask me something you know the answer to.
(3.) My place is with you. (Affection points up)

9.10
Love route

9.12
Queen's Mission: Elegance Check

9.13
(1.) That may be true.
(2.) Even magic can hurt.
(3.) That's not necessarily true. (Affection points up)

Chapter 10:
Remember Use Gacha points! In order to reach affection points!
Happy End +130 points!  
Royal End +170 points!
Honestly I Ended Up Purchasing Affection Points.

No comments:

Post a Comment