Visits

2014-10-14

Metro PD: Close to You- Kyobashi Walkthrough

 

Kyobashi’s Main Story Walkthrough



Episode 1:

"That's true."
"Don't psychoanalyze me."

Episode 2:

"A discount? No can do."
"Yes."

Episode 3:

Shoot Him a Quizzical Look.
**
Lie.

Episode 4:

"Well, we are partners."
"He's not my type."

Episode 5:

Look at Kyobashi.
Laugh and try to hide the truth.
**

Episode 6:

"Come back soon."
"I like it."

Episode 7:

"I came for work."
Watch a DVD.

Episode 8:

"Yes."
Cover my ears.
**

Episode 9:

"I'm not hungry."
"I'm sorry."

Episode 10:

"Yes."
Deny it.

Episode 11:

Stay silent.
"We’re going to close this case!"
**

Episode 12:

Stick together.
"Don’t touch me!"

Episode 13:

Say, “Yes.”
**
He asked me to go to 2nd unit.

Episode 14: 

"Not Yet."
"You’re being selfish!"

Episode 15:

**
Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment