Visits

2014-09-12

Finally, in Love Again: Aki Fujishima Walkthrough

Finally, in Love Again: Aki Fujishima Walkthrough

'SUPER NOSEBLEED!!'

Before I head on to the walkthrough, Aki, my dear Aki, not my fave really, I am aiming for SOSUKE KIKUCHI!! (Me vs Aya: Winner takes Sosuke!!) Anyway, back on Aki, who I adore, he was not so much the problem but the MC on the main story OMG! Hiroyuki, I felt so bad for him, I mean come on, way to go!! Plus LOVE THE TWINS! You don't have to choose the same answers as i did. You can get Happy ending in different ways!




Main Story

Episode 1

Aki
That’s a wonderful concept.

Episode 2

Understood.
Aki.

Episode 3


That’s cute
Are you drunk?

Episode 4

You’re joking, right?
Apologize.

Episode 5

Thanks.
Um…

Episode 6

Wow.
Yeah.

Episode 7

Tell them you won’t say.
Give him your hand.

Episode 8

Ok.
Smile back at him.

Episode 9

Don’t say anything
Pinch his thigh

Episode 10

Eat the cake off of his fork.
Umm…

Episode 11

Pick up the phone.
Maybe.

Episode 12

I need a little time.
It’s been a pleasure working for you.

Happy End 

Too bad we can't pick the twins... since they are my younger brothers! Tragedy!!

3 comments:

  1. Mami!!! I Love the Twins too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you post the question oh aki before the answer please

    ReplyDelete