Visits

2014-08-02

My Sweet Proposal: Mitsui Keita

My Sweet Proposal: Mitsui Keita Walkthrough


Sorry had to study for test before summer break!!! Now I am officially finished! Walkthrough updated! Remember will update as I progress the story if you see anything wrong do let me know!!

Mitsui Keita Walkthrough




Chapter 1: Reunion & Doubts


1:2
(1.) But you shouldn't have to.
(2.) I just thought you might be busy. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(3.) I'd rather do this with the bride-to-be.

1:7
(1.) Why are you saying that?
(2.) It's nothing to be pleased about.
(3.) Well, it was nice to see an old face. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

1:11
Avatar Trial: Premium Avatar: 300 Platinum/Normal Avatar: 3000 Love Points
Avatar Piece x1

Keuta [Extra 1] - 180 Platinum

1:12
(1.) Is that a compliment? (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(2.) Do you love your job?
(3.) It is my calling.



Chapter 2: Misunderstanding


2:3
Premium Route: Special Scenario: still (Affection +15)

Keita [Extra 2] - 180 Platinum

2:5
(1.) Yes.
(2.) Who else would have done it?
(3.) I don't want to believe it, but... (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

2:10
(1.) Are you being serious?
(2.) Stop joking around.
(3.) I'll think about it. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

2:13
Engagement Strength Trial

2:14
(1.) I can handle it myself.
(2.) It is not your problem, Keita.
(3.) Are you sure you want to? (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

2:15
Premium Route: Special Scenario (Affection +30)



Chapter 3: Being Attracted Again


3:2
Keita [Extra 3] - 180 Platinum

3:4
(1.) No. I'm happy you're helping. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(2.) Do you not like giving me rides anymore?
(3.) You're not imposing but...

3:8
Premium Route: Special Scenario (Affection +35)

3:9
Extra Treasure Key
(1.) Let go of my hand.
(2.) This is embarrassing.
(3.) Stay quiet. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

3:14
Avatar Trial:
Premium Avatar: 300 Platinum/ Normal Avatar: 4000 Love Points

3:15
(1.) A little.
(2.) Don't worry about me.
(3.) I was just admiring the nice weather. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)



Chapter 4: Feelings that cannot be controlled


4:4
Premium Route: Special Scenario: still (Affection +45)

4:5
(1.) You idiot!
(2.) We're not even dating!
(3.) I'm still embarrassed. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

Keita [Extra 4] - 230 Platinum

4:9
(1.) You're overreacting.
(2.) Sorry I worried you. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(3.) You saved my life.

4:12
(1.) No.
(2.) I was just remembering the past.
(3.) Will you? (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)



Chapter 5: Can't Open Your Heart


5:1
Extra Treasure Key

5:5
(1.) Not really.
(2.) A little. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(3.) Does he really have a cold?

5:7
Premium Route: Special Scenario: still (Affection +65)

5:8
Extra Treasure Key

Avatar Trial: Premium Avatar: 300 Platinum/ Normal Avatar: 5000 Love Points

5:9
(1.) I have to get up early tomorrow. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(2.) I don't want to catch your cold.
(3.) Stop being a baby.

5:12
(1.) If you insist. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(2.) But it wasn't a big deal.
(3.) Sure, I don't have plans anyways.



Chapter 6: Shared Thoughts


6:1
(1.) No. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(2.) I wish.
(3.) We should focus on your wedding right now.

6:4
Wedding Room Closet x5

6:6
Premium Route: Special Scenario: still (Affection +80)

6:7
(1.) I still have some work left.
(2.) Don't you want to go to the second party?
(3.) I feel the same way. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

6:9
Keita [Extra 4] - 230 Platinum

6:13
Extra Treasure Key

6:14
(1.) I'm still not ready.
(2.) I'd like to meet them. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(3.) Do I have to meet them?




Chapter 7: Believe in Happiness


7:1
Engagement Strength Trial
Avatar Piece x1
Keita [Extra 5] - 250 Platinum

7:3
(1.) Everything I went through made me stronger.
(2.) Getting angry won't solve anything.
(3.) I don't want things to be awkward between us. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

7:7
Premium Route: Special Scenario (Affection +95)



7:8
(1.) I'd be surprised.
(2.) I'd support you. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(3.) I can't even imagine it.

7:13 Keita [Extra 6] - 250 Platinum

7:14
(1.) I can't see us being married.
(2.) I think I want to marry him. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(3.) I'm not sure.

Chapter 8: Decision


8:3
(1.) It's for you to decide, Keita.
(2.) I have no thoughts.
(3.) I don't want to tell you right now. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

8:8 Engagement Strength Trial
Avatar Piece x1

8:10
(1.) Don't worry, I'm fine.
(2.) Thanks. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(3.) Are you okay, Keita?

8:15
(1.) I do rely on you.
(2.) I don't want to stress you.
(3.) I'll try to do that more. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

Chapter 9: Walking a Different Path


9:3
(1.) I'm sorry. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(2.) This is my entire fault.
(3.) Why aren't you upset with me?

9:8 Avatar Trial:
Premium Avatar: 300 Platinum/ Normal Avatar: 6000 Love Points

9:9
(1.) Yeah, girls have to get ready.
(2.) No, I was happy about it.
(3.) I love surprises. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

Avatar Piece x1

9:12
(1.) I've made my decision.
(2.) Don't you understand? (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(3.) This is the best for everyone.

9:13 Premium Route: Special Scenario (Affection +145)

9:14 Extra Treasure Key


Chapter 10: Irrepressible Feelings


10:3
(1.) I think you're a good match for him.
(2.) This doesn't concern me anymore.
(3.) I hope you're happy together. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)

10:5
Keita [Extra 7] - 180 Platinum

10:7
(1.) I just want you two to be happy.
(2.) This is between me and Keita. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(3.) Don't worry.

10:9
(1.) Don't give up.
(2.) I want you to try.
(3.) You're in charge of your own destiny. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)


Chapter 11: Truth Connecting Two People


11:1
Engagement Strength Trial

11:2
Extra Treasure Key - 300 Platinum

11:4
Premium Route: Special Scenario: (Affection +150)

11:5
(1.) Thanks (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(2.) I could really use your help.
(3.) Let's discuss it right now.

Keita [Extra 8] - 200 Platinum

11:8
(1.) I'll ask him. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(2.) I' don't want to get him involved.
(3.) I wonder if he will talk?

11:14
(1.) Try hard and I'm sure you can.
(2.) But I like that about you. (+ Keita’s Reputation went up)
(3.) We wouldn't want to have more fights over it.


Propose End Requirements:
Affection points (+200); Engagement Strength (+2000)

True End Requirements:
Affection points (+160)

Normal End Requirements:
Affection points (+40-160)

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you mind helping to do the gacha special scenes too? Because i'm unable to get any gacha tickets to get the rare scenario and i want to see how it turns out :(
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. will you be able to post the extra scenarios like with Sakura? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can we get affection points please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...I guess I'm answering on my own accord now...I'm in chapter 10 and have no clue what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that! We have a few test and work, so kinda hard to update. But the route is finally completed. Let us know if you see any errors!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Siguiendo esto se puede llegar a propose end ? Gracias !

    ReplyDelete