Visits

2014-08-01

The Cinderella Contract: Lugar Walkthrough!

Why have I not updates Turkiye's or Ingray's Route...
Honestly...On Ingray's route, actually had it finished but did not save it, so it was erased... Yeah... So have to figure out the answers on that... As for Asena, already finished it... but have not had time to update.... Since concentrating on Lugar!!!

Event Ends: 2014/8/15



Between Yelisei, Maynard, Isuka, and Lugar: I love Lugar And Isuka, they are both my fav!! After is Maynard then Yelisei...

Remember to raise up your points in order to progress the story! Also will update as I progress the story or when I have some extra time!! Good Luck!!

'If Lugar'

Limited Time Only Walkthrough

Chapter 1:


1.3
(1.) Me?
(2.) Now that you mention it... (+Lugar’s Reputation went up)
(3.) At yesterday's party...

1.5
Extra: "Secret Marks"

1.6
(1.) Mr. Lugar
(2.) Master Lugar
(3.) Lugar (+Lugar’s Reputation went up)

1.12
(1.) What is this?
(2.) I didn't see anything.
(3.) Just a little. (+Lugar’s Reputation went up)

Chapter 2:


2.4
(1.) There's nothing in particular. (+Lugar’s Reputation went up)
(2.) Stop speaking so formally.
(3.) Cancel this contract.

2.7 Premium Route

2.10
(1.)  . . .
(2.) I trust you.
(3.) I don't know. (+Lugar’s Reputation went up)

2.15
(1.) I wonder if you're right... (+Lugar’s Reputation went up)
(2.) Thank you.
(3.) Why do you think that?

Chapter 3:


3.3
(1.) What are you doing?
(2.) Good morning.
(3.) Are you going to work now? (+Lugar’s Reputation went up)

3.8
(1.) Thank you.
(2.) I'm sorry
(3.) Why? (+Lugar’s Reputation went up)

3.8
Extra: "The Monologue"

3.11
(1.)Yes, I am.
(2.) No, I'm not. (+Lugar’s Reputation went up)
(3.) What do you think?

Chapter 4:




4.5
(1.)  This is a problem. (+Lugar’s Reputation went up)
(2.)  Do you want me not to?
(3.)  I am.










No comments:

Post a Comment