Visits

2017-01-28

Music Playlist

Music playlist has been updated; let me know what you think?
If you have any suggestions do let me know, will gladly add it to the playlist. Remember you can always skip a song, pause it, or lower/raise the volume. Whatever you want.
NOTE!
For some reason the old playlist is not working.... or at least not for me, so had to remove it, instead added Sound Cloud. The player is a bit annoying but still better than nothing. Remember you can scroll through the music playlist to play a different song. Till I fix the old player... which will not happen anytime soon since technology just frustrates me. q(>-<)p
Hope you enjoy the music just as much as I do.

HAVE A GREAT DAY! STAY SAFE!
-Aya
 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/21/93/e7/2193e7fd2edbf004bb051804826988c1.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Love the music! Why is it so emotional!!! p(>.<)q

    ReplyDelete