Visits

2014-02-20

It's Our Secret- First Story Walkthrough


image
It is Freezing Outside! 
Now thanks to the horrible weather, all my work has been postponed till further notice...
image
Now more time to hit the books...
image 
But before I do that... I would like to update everything as soon as I can before March; when everything really gets busy.
 

 ゚+o。o。o+゚☆゚+o。o。o+゚☆゚ It's Our Secret ☆゚+o。o。o+゚☆゚+o。o。o+゚


It's Our Secret.DatingSims - screenshotStory:
The requirement for the inheritance of the enormous amount of money... is the marriage with dear brother!?"Dear brother, I have always been..."Fighting with your emotions, The path you take, Will it be the inherited money, your dreams as a designer, or your love you have deeply hidden away...? It's our Secret. Who's hand will you take?

Rules for the game:
The game is an interactive novel game where your choices determine how the story proceeds.
Though you confess your emotions to Edward, your feelings are shattered.
Your future is determined by how you walk your "One-year limited marriage" with the Edward you have yearned for. (yet he does not like you, 
more like he hates you!) Click Here to view Game.

For the next story click the link: Story Two Walkthrough or the link for the New Second Story Walkthrough!

*゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚* My Invitation Code: uEfttr *゚ ゜゚**゚ ゜゚*

http://aimg-m.gree.net/img/application/thumbnail/76/57376/p24.jpg       http://aimg-m.gree.net/img/application/thumbnail/76/57376/p23.jpg

1st Story Walkthrough:



Chapter 1:



Scene 1:


(1.) "What was Dad thinking?" (+20)
(2.) "I must be dreaming?"
(3.) "This must be a joke!"




Scene 6:


(1.) "That doesn't sound too bad"
(2.) "No way!" (+20)
(3.) "Men in this family..."



Scene 7:


(1.) "Don't run away." 
(2.) "Can't you take me there?" 
(3.) "Don't be late." (+20)



Scene 11:


(1.) "I'm glad you came." (+20) 
(2.) "I was scared..."
(3.) "If you had taken me to the wedding site..."



Scene 12:


(1.) "Don't worry. It's nothing." 
(2.) "It hurts a bit..." (+20) 
(3.) "Of course it still hurts!."

Chapter 2:



Scene 2:


(1.) "Were some crazy woman." 
(2.) "I didn't think there was any woman good enough for you." 
(3.) "You were married." (+20)


Scene 5:

(1.) "What are you up to?" 
(2.) "Thank you." (+20)
(3.) "Do you know about fashion?"


Scene 6:

(1.) "Yes, sir. Mr President." (+20)
(2.) "You have no right to it."
(3.) "I'm not sure."

Scene 10:

(1.) "You think I stole someone's work."
(2.) "Don't look at me like that."
(3.) "Believe me." (+20)

Scene 15:

(1.) "Don't say that."
(2.) "I'll get it back." (+20)
(3.) "Because of Edward..."

Chapter 3:


Scene 3:

(1.) "Shut up and hold me."
(2.) "Thank you..." (+20)
(3.) "Don't preach to me now."

Scene 5:

(1.) "Can you rely on your hunch?"
(2.) "No evidence?"
(3.) "You sound so confident." (+20)


Scene 8:

(1.) "It's not your business."
(2.) "You're sexually harassing me."
(3.) "Why?" (+20)


Scene 12:

(1.) "Stay out of it!"
(2.) "This is my company!" (+20)
(3.) "I understand how she feels."




Scene 14:

(1.) (I will leave it to Edward.) (+20)
(2.) "No, I didn't do it!"
(3.) "That's what we are here for?"


Secret Story: Chapter 3 "A Secret" (100+)

 

Chapter 4: 


Scene 3:

(1.) "Are you into that kind of stuff?" 
(2.) "Pervert!"
(3.) "I won't go anywhere." (+20)

Scene 8:

(1.) "Please don't go."
(2.) "Yes, she surely is full of confidence." (+20)
(3.) "You're so unfaithful!"


Scene 10:

(1.) "That's a lie!" (+20)
(2.) "A couple million dollars of debt?"  
(3.) "She must have had a reason."


Scene 11:

(1.) "It must have been hard for you."
(2.) "Poor you." (+20)
(3.) "I'll heal your wounds. "

Scene 15:

(1.) "I just have to play the role of your wife." (+20)
(2.) "No one offends me more than you do." 
(3.) "What if I can't stand him?"


Chapter 5: 


Scene 2:

(1.) "I didn't do anything."
(2.) "...that's fine." (+20) 
(3.) "Are you taking this woman's side?"

Scene 7:

(1.) "Don't hurt me!" 
(2.) "Help, Edward!" (+20) 
(3.) "This is no fun at all!"

Scene 9:

(1.) "You don't own me."
(2.) "Thanks for coming home." (+20) 
(3.) "Kiss me again."




Scene 13:

(1.) (Only for one year.)
(2.) "You heard him. Leave him alone!"
(3.) (I'm so happy...) (+20)




Scene 15:

(1.) "I just got carried away..."
(2.) "Tell me the same thing."
(3.) "I didn't make it up." (+20)

Chapter 6:



Scene 2:

(1.) "Why don't you send Kevin?"
(2.) "I will help you." (+20)
(3.) "Do you want to get really sick?"
 


Scene 5:

(1.) "You must show that you care." (+20)
(2.) "Like what?"
(3.) "What do you need?"
 


Scene 7:

(1.) "Why are you so hysterical?"
(2.) "Calm down, please."
(3.) "What don't you like about it? " (+20)
 


Scene 12:

(1.) "Did you have a sad dream?"
(2.) "I brought you clean clothes." (+20)
(3.) "I'm just trying to do my wifely duties."
 


Scene 14:

(1.) "Do you have a father complex?"
(2.) "...I'm sorry." (+20)
(3.) "You must have been lonely."


Chapter 7:



Scene 3:

(1.) "It hurts me, too."
(2.) "It's nothing, compared to what she went through." (+20) 
(3.) "...Sorry."

Scene 5:

(1.) "It's no big deal." 
(2.) "Hope you can get back to work soon." (+20) 
(3.) "Why don't you ask Kevin, too?"

Scene 6:

 (1.) "It's tough love." 
(2.) "Sorry." (+20) 
(3.) "What are you talking about?"

Scene 7:

(1.) "It's just one year."
(2.) "I don't know if I can..."
(3.) "I'll do it." (+20)

Scene 14:

(1.) "But she's your guest." 
(2.) "I don't care."
(3.) "If you say so, it must be true." (+20)



Secret Story Chapter 7: "Secret" (+700)


Chapter 8:




Scene 2:

(1.) "What's wrong, Edward?"
(2.) "I'm just worried." (+20)
(3.) "What's the matter?"


Scene 9:

(1.) " I just forgot to mention it."
(2.) "I thought it wasn't necessary." (+20) 
(3.) "It's my problem."

 Scene 12:

(1.) "You showed me good inspirations." (+20)
(2.) "...I'm glad."
(3.) "I'm professional, after all."

Scene 14:

(1.) "It's none of your business."
(2.) "Yes, I did." (+20)
(3.) " Did you just kiss me to find out?"


Scene 15:

(1.) "Kevin was kind to me."
(2.) " Maybe you're right..."
(3.) "Isn't he your brother?" (+20)

Secret Story Chapter 8: Kevin's Secret Story (+800)

Chapter 9:


Scene 2:

(1.) I just want you to be nice to me. (+20)
(2.) Even Kevin hasn't done this to me.
(3.) This is domestic violence.





Scene 4:

(1.) I didn't betray you. (+20)
(2.) Kevin is a good person.
(3.) There was nothing more than that.




Scene 7:

(1.) “Kevin said the same thing...
(2.) “You're right... (+20)
(3.) “Don't jump to conclusions.




Scene 9:

(1.) “Can I go out to the lobby?”
(2.) “Kevin let me draw.”
(3.) “I have to control myself for now... ” (+20)




Scene 13:

(1.) “Stay out of it. ”
(2.) “I have no control over it.”
(3.) “Can I at least draw in my office?” (+20)



Chapter 10:



Scene 3:

(1.) “I'm glad it's you, Edward... ”  (+20)
(2.) “Don't sneak up on me! ”
(3.) “Don't scare me! ”

Scene 4:

(1.) “You don't worry about me, do you?”
(2.) “That's what you mean...” (+20)
(3.) “You use me to keep your inheritance.”

Scene 6:

(1.) “Don't say that. What do you want?”
(2.) “Please wait for a year.”
(3.) “You're making things worse for yourself.” (+20)

Scene 9:

(1.) “Maybe.”
(2.) “Don't jump to conclusions.”
(3.) “Wait, be careful.” (+20)

Scene 13:

(1.) “What's the matter?”
(2.) “Let's see...”
(3.) “I'm so happy!” (+20)


Chapter 11:



Scene 4:

(1.) “I'm not an object!” (+20)
(2.) “Edward...!”
(3.) “Me? With Kevin?”


Scene 7:


(1.) “Are you drunk?”

(2.) “You praise me too much.”
(3.) “I'm glad.” (+20)


Scene 10:


(1.) “In this posture?” (+20)

(2.) “Why don't you ask for a body pillow?”
(3.) “It hurts a bit...”


Scene 15:


(1.) “We can't afford to have Gabriella mad at us.”

(2.) “You must have been really drunk.”
(3.) “Good night.” (+20)



Scene 16:

(1.) “Thank you, Edward.” (+20)
(2.) “Thank you, both of you.”
(3.) “Thank you, Kevin.”

Chapter 12:


Scene 4:

(1.) "Don't pull me so hard." (+20)
(2.) "Edward, thank you."
(3.) "Kevin, are you alright?"




Scene 5:

(1.) "Please forget about Gabriella."
(2.) "Now you can relax."
(3.) "Are you worried about Gabriella?" (+20)




Scene 9:

(1.) "Out of reflex?"
(2.) "Maybe he likes me."
(3.) "...No idea." (+20)

Scene 13:

(1.) "I'll do that."
(2.) "But I'm still worried." (+20)
(3.) "Be nice to Kevin."

Scene 15:

(1.) "It's already paid for..."
(2.) "Its close to the hospital."
(3.) "Do you want me to come home?" (+20)


Chapter 13:



 Scene 3:

(1.) "You suffer from an Oedipus complex."
(2.) "Sorry." (+20)
(3.) (I'm going to caress his head.)


Scene 7:

(1.) "I have suffered all these years because of you."
(2.) "...You must have suffered so much." (+20)
(3.) "Does Kevin feel the same?"



Scene 9:

(1.) "You're not a NEET then."
(2.) "I thought you worked for yourself..."
(3.) "How nice of your brother." (+20)



Scene 13:

(1.) "What if we aren't ready?"
(2.) "...Thank you." (+20)
(3.) "You have no right..."



Scene 14:

(1.) "Where is Kevin?"
(2.) "Do you want me to show you around?" (+20)
(3.) "What about your job?"



Chapter 13 Edward's Secret: Love Point (+1300)


Chapter 14:




Scene 3:

(1.) "Can I go?"
(2.) "I wonder what Kevin will say."
(3.) "Don't worry. I know." (+20)





Scene 6:

(1.) "Provence wine, please." (+20)
(2.) "This Madeira."
(3.) "Italian, please."




Scene 8:

(1.) "I think its Kevin."
(2.) "I have to say it's Edward." (+20)
(3.) "both of you helped me."



Scene 12:

(1.) "...I want to go."
(2.) "Kevin understands this."
(3.) "I know." (+20)




Scene 14:

(1.) "I'm glad you're worried." (+20)
(2.) "Why do you think I'll fail too?"
(3.) "Will I be like her?"



Chapter 14 Kevin's Secret: Love Point (+1400)



Chapter 15:




Scene 3:

(1.) "I can't betray Edward." (+20)
(2.) "I want to take your hand."
(3.) "I won't be deceived."




Scene 7:

(1.) (I want to stay away from him.)
(2.) (I don't want to move.)
(3.) (I want to go near him.) (+20)




Scene 11:

(1.) "Is he trying to manipulate me?"
(2.) "Am I making him suffer?" (+20)
(3.) "It's not like him."




Scene 12:

(1.) "I believe you." (+20)
(2.) "Are you trying to buy time?"
(3.) "What do you mean by what's best? ..."



Scene 14:

(1.) "I didn't mean it."
(2.) "I'm glad..." (+20)
(3.) "Forget it."






All Endings: Love Point +1500


Perfect End: Love Point +950

Dream End: Love Point +750

Alternative Ending: Love Point -750




For the next story click the link: Story Two Walkthrough or the link for the New Second Story Walkthrough!





Looking for Author's!

We will not be able to update as often as we could due to work, so we are looking for people who are willing to help out with the walkthrough's.
If you are interested just click the link below and will explain it in further detail.



>>>Author's Wanted<<<








image Will Update As I progress in the Story!


image

35 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use my code guys to have free gifts nrh1739

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there are any mistakes please do let me know. Also, only update as we progress the game or when we have extra time to update the walkthrough's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't chapter 13 scene 7 suppose to be the third choice (I'm going to caress his head)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also got +20 in the third choice

      Delete
    2. opppss I'm referring to Chapter 13 scene 3

      Delete
  5. Chapter 12 scene 13.. You should highlight the second choice not the third.. i'd make mistake because of that.. Hope you change it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked it over but could see no problem with it. I think it's actually the blogger, sometimes i want to make it bold letters, but when I apply it it just stays normal. So not sure if it's the system, but either way sorry for making you pick the wrong one.

      Delete
    2. Really? Then it must be the blogger.. I'm using my mobile when i open this blog.. now there's no problem.. i think it's my mistake too bcause i didn't the points you put.. my eyes just see the highlight so i'm very sorry.. thank you for changing though.. :D i'll be more careful..

      Delete
  6. Can we have a happy end with Kevin or Main Story? o.o ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoiler: For the first story, if you don't pick the 'perfect' or 'dream' ending, then you will end up with Kevin on the Alternative ending. Though, you don't really have the happy ever after ending it's more like your using him. I for one did not like it, I felt terrible for Kevin. Hope that answers your question!
      I heard their will be a story for Kevin; but that will be later on.

      Delete
    2. I believe Kevin has a good side like most cold guys in otome games. I mean I think he is sexy but I couldn't choose him because I felt he was money option. It seems like using him yes. But I wanted to believe that if I choose him he could be shone love. He was disowned by family. Everyone deserves love. He has probably been alone and sad. I yearned to pick and hope he would change. I firmly honestly think he can be kind, loving, and sweet.

      Delete
  7. I started the second story.. I hope this gets updated!! If not I do know the first few answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone the second story walkthrough has been posted but is in a different post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Use my code: fuk3324

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do you read the secret story for chap 13 edwards secret story ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you mean Chapter 13 Edward's Secret Story you need to have more than a 1300 love points, which means all the choices that you made up until now have to add up more than 1300pts.

      If you don't you can always use avatar items.
      Either purchasing them or by collecting points by attendance/cat game.

      Good luck!



      Delete
    2. So I reached the love meter of 1300 now how do I read edward's secret story ?

      Delete
    3. Then you just click read Secret Story.
      If I am right ir should have two choices:
      Secret Story
      or
      Next Scene/Chapter

      Click Secret Story, you should be able to read it now.

      Delete
  11. Please invite my id: nsn2022
    really need coin

    ReplyDelete
  12. rtq4912 thx enjoy the game ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How can i get new scenarios? it says 4 am but i don't get new scenarios in the next day

    ReplyDelete
  14. use my invitation ID: man9503
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. My ID: jra7876
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ID: nec5553
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey! ID: ria2433
    Merci ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey! My ID : tsh8817

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! My ID:bsb3334

    ReplyDelete
  20. feel free to use my id : tcb5354

    ReplyDelete
  21. feel free to use my id : rsp6091

    ReplyDelete
  22. tth0737 Please use my code ! ^^

    ReplyDelete