Visits

2014-03-01

Office Lover Extra: White Day Event

Hello everyone! 
So after getting super angry in purchasing a college book that I only used one time and paying $500 which btw, I do rent/ buy used books, but apparently couldn't for this one. UGH!!!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdm35hxMLQ1rxgby0o1_500.jpg
Two of my close friends (Aya & Sam) and I; we will be updating as we progress the game for all of the 3 characters, so bear with us, especially since I have already messed up for Go, picked (+1), which really does not matter since I of would picked the wrong one again! Was too late to refresh!! UGH!!! Also thanks to Cdgal for helping us out! Anyway, enjoy the extra!! Event Ends: 3/14!!!


(¯`·._) ( My Invite code: ZRxuZB ) (¯`·._)

Office Lover Extra: White Day Event Walkthrough


image

Shiraishi Henry White Day Event:

Chapter 1:

(1.) "Overly self conscious?"
(2.) "I wish they would watch me."
(3.) "It's probably a fan." (+7)

 

 

Chapter 7:

Mission: Tea (500 Love Points)



 

 

Chapter 9:

(1.) "Of course!"
(2.) "One in a while.:
(3.) "Never!" (+7)


 

 

Chapter 14:

(1.) "I don't think it's over." (+7)
(2.) "I think it's over."
(3.) "I'm not sure." 



 

 

Chapter 17:

Mission: Handkerchief  (875 Love Points) (Affection +2)

 

 

Chapter 18:

(1.) They look like idiots.
(2.) They scare me.
(3.) I have a word or two for them. (+7)



Kagaya Go White Day Event:





Chapter 3:

(1.) "I guess it can't be helped." ( +7)
(2.) "We can just make other plans."
(3.) "I'll miss you."



Chapter 6:

(1.) A bright red cocktail dress.
(2.) A chic full length dress.
(3.) A classically styled dress. (+7)



Chapter 7:

Mission: One Piece (500 Love Points) (Affection +1) 



Chapter 15:


(1.) "A star he has a crush on?"
(2.) "A lover?"
(3.) "Family?" (+7) 



Chapter 17

Mission: Bracelet (875 Love Points) (Affection +2)




Chapter 19

(1.) "Actually..." (+5) 
(2.) "What will Mr. Mishima say?" (+1)
(3.) "I'll let Go explain." (+4)



Kitazawa Omi White Day Event:



 

 

Chapter 3:

 

(1.) "Give him a chance to relax." (+4)
(2.) "Help him with his job." (+7)
(3.) "Stay out of his way." (+1)


 

 

Chapter 6: 

 

Mission: Spring Hair (500 Love Points) (+1)

 

 

Chapter 8:

(1.) "Of course" (+7)
(2.) "I'll do my best"
(3.) "No problem" 




Chapter 14:

 

(1.) He's upset, isn't he?
(2.) How can I apologize. (+7)
(3.) What should i do ?




Chapter 17: 

 

Mission: Tie pin (875 Love Points) (+2)


Chapter 18: 

 

(1.) I couldn't hear you. (+7)
(2.) Did you say something? (+4)
(3.) A month ago? 




If you are looking for the sequel for Omi .... click the link below.


>>Click here: Omi Season 2 Sequel<<

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! =D Really grateful for the answer to Kagaya Go's answer =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. omi event 14:
    1: he's upset, isnt he?
    2: how can i apologize (+7)
    3: what should i do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! Thank you for the help, we greatly appreciate it!!

      Delete
  4. Omg, thank you so much!
    Some of them gave me problems.

    ReplyDelete