Visits

2019-02-08

V After Ending?! + Rika= ???!!!!

< V’s After Ending >

Hello everyone and thank you for following me after being MIA! Just realized I only made two post last year in 2018. WOW! That's bad.

First of all Happy New Year to you all, I know a month late but, you know me, always late!
Anyway, thank you for all the warm wishes for the coming new year and whatnot. I am doing well somehow, and kind of getting used to being a responsible adult. (maybe LOL!)

But other than my boring life, a huge new has popped up and if you are an MM fan or should I say a die hard fan you must already know what I'm talking about.(Drum roll please......)

"V AFTER ENDING WILL BE FREAKING AVAILABLE ON VALENTINES DAY!!!! I MEAN, THIS THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME ON VALENTINES DAY!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Aya

https://66.media.tumblr.com/7669222fc527b583d25a3b1217dd6d1a/tumblr_inline_pml3jxpcj71tul0nx_1280.jpg 
 Yes, my dear readers after a whole freakin year or more than year. Has it been a year or more? Well whatever, the point is we are getting the V route. That sounded weird... Moving on. 

But wait there's more!!!

So I guess Cheritz was working hard to keep the avid gamers, fans, readers to stay with Mystic Messenger. So they are giving us a bonus!! Yes, a bonus!! For all of you my dear fans, we will now know in detail about RIKA!!!! The one that hurt my precious MM characters such as Saeran, Jumin, Luciel, Yoosung with her craziness, we will all now know her backstory!!!!!



https://66.media.tumblr.com/e75a96e356cabf7b9c3214296834741d/tumblr_inline_pml3m20S5M1tul0nx_640.png


Cheritz is even asking all MM fans to send a message to Rika?! 
From Feb. 11-28th.
So remember to TWEET AWAY!! #To_Rika


 https://66.media.tumblr.com/80f82c890be12833f8ecfa2bf7fa1925/tumblr_inline_pml3nsMRvI1tul0nx_1280.jpg



I mean she is definitely going to receive hate, but also, people will feel sorry for her. She had it rough and needed help, but what's done is done. So don't be prejudice, don't let your judgement blind you and let's see Rika in a new light. (Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of hers. Even if she was sick, there's a limit to everything.)


Now going to V's After Ending...


< V’s After Ending >
On 14th of February!
V’s After Ending you all have waited for will be updated. (*´∇`*)

To receive the After Ending you must get the 'GOOD END'. This was usually the concept for all the After Ending to the original characters such as Jumin, Zen, etc. But I'm a bit confused on Cheritz part, this is why....


"This after ending will take an unprecedented format!
The ending will turn out differently depending on your choice!
And you’d get to see different free talks from voice actors depending on your choice!
Why don’t you spend this Valentine’s Day with V’s After Ending soon to come?♡
We hope you’d look forward to it! ♡^▽^♡

And…
We have prepared something else for those of you who want more than V’s After Ending.
Would you like to find out her veiled past?
So we bring you a new DLC for upcoming 14th of February!"
 "This after ending will take an unprecedented format! The ending will turn out differently depending on your choice!"- What does this mean, not sure if they are trying to say whatever your choices you make from Day 1 to whatever day is the ending you get. Or is there a different after ending all together. Like what?! I might just be overly excited and overly thinking it. So ignore me as much as possible!


https://66.media.tumblr.com/275953a31bbcc84c826a6cde5304d488/tumblr_inline_pml3kab24j1tul0nx_500.jpg



 
What ever the case might be V After Ending will soon be released. It say's coming soon... so I'm assuming it might on Valentine's Day but whatever the case, it is sooner than later. And hey, I'm not complaining about that! Since do keep in mind troubles might arise and the update might be postponed for a later date but until then. 


Valentines Day will be the V-DAY for V. Get it... XD

SO word of advice... if you have not finished or purchased the route or have gotten 'GOOD END' for V's route then you know it is time to stay up late, have your phone with you 24/7 collect hourglass and play the game!

P.S. Save the game on the last day! that way if anything comes up you can always go back. Good luck!

Here is the link for Cheritz Tumblr page if you would like to read more about the details.


Though before I go.... I must vent. I am extremely nervous in how the story will unfold. Hopefully I won't be disappointed on how it will end. I just want V to be happy preferably with MC but Cheritz does a lot of twist. So I'm definitely preparing my heart for any sad, maddening, happy tears.

Hope everyone is well, thank you for following me and my late updates! Will update once the After Ending is released for sure! BYE!
"Still love Jumin and V." - AYA

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ea9131b81e7343f9659a56faa88296ec/tumblr_inline_pkfam0ivVT1tul0nx_640.jpg




4 comments:

  1. You made a number of nice points there. I did a search on the matter and found a good number of folks will consent with your blog.
    sbobet88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best content & valuable as well. Thanks for sharing this content.
    Approved Auditor in DAFZA
    Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
    Approved Auditor in JAFZA
    i heard about this blog & get actually whatever i was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
    Approved Auditor in DMCC

    ReplyDelete